Launch of Rf Microneedling device INTRAcel Pro™
INTRAcel Pro™ has launched and is now available for medically-led clinics to purchase with SmartMed, the Healthxchange Group device subsidiary.
With an increasing patient demand for RF Microneedling, INTRAcel Pro™ is the ideal addition for any clinic to boost their business and treatment offerings.
“Patients have extremely high expectations when they come to the clinic, and as a clinic we value safety and results. We have been so impressed with the exceptional, predictable and lasting results across the board for acne, scars, fine lines and laxity to name a few,” says Hayley Jordan RGN DIP, cosmetic medical nurse practitioner at the Aesthetic Skin Clinic. “The microneedling combined with radiofrequency means that we are able to deliver energy deep into the skin and target skin concerns effectively. INTRAcel Pro is a highly versatile and valued addition to the clinic. No skin clinic is complete without it.”
Key features include:
- 49 densely packed insulated microneedles, allowing practitioners to precisely target and optimise energy delivery.
- Non-invasive and invasive needle types to treat a range of patient indications, for a deeper or more superficial treatment.
- Treat any skin type safely as INTRAcel Pro™ is a colour blind technology and not affected by Fitzpatrick skin type unlike other skin resurfacing treatments such as laser.
- Fast treatment time at just 30 minutes for a full face treatment, allowing practitioners to fit more appointments in the diary.
- Adjustable depth of coagulation offers full flexibility through the ability to control RF energy delivery, down to the lower dermis layer in the skin. Practitioners have the choice of four depths: 0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm.
- Bipolar and monopolar modes to adjust the concentration of energy delivery depending on the patients skin concerns. Bipolar targets skin laxity, scar tissue and large pores, whereas monopolar can be used to target deeper scar tissue. Both can be used in combination for optimised skin tightening and acne scar reduction results.
- Medically-led clinic exclusivity to ensure patient safety.
- Updated user interface for a fresh look and more intuitive practitioner experience.
How does RF Microneedling work?
Microscopic wounds are created deep down in the skin using tiny insulated microneedles. Before the needles are retracted from the dermis, RF energy is emitted to the target area. The heat energy causes controlled damage in the area of application, triggering the body’s own natural repair response that results in fresh new production and a thickening of the dermis for plump skin.
How can INTRAcel Pro™ help my business?
INTRAcel Pro™ offers a powerful and customisable solution to target a wide range of patient skin concerns. It provides clinically proven and consistent results for patients that can be improved with multiple treatments, and maintained with at-home medical grade skincare such as Obagi Medical.
Speaking about the evolution INTRAcel Pro™ has had on RF Microneedling, Dr John Curran, SmartMed founder and Chairman of Healthxchange Group says: “This is the future of non-surgical skin tightening.”
SmartMed will be demonstrating INTRAcel Pro™ in 2021 with webinars on the SmartMed e-learning platform and live events across the UK and Ireland including CCR. Learn more about INTRAcel Pro™ in the SmartMed brochure and take a look at real results in the before and after flipbook.